Subscribe to our RSS Feeds

the Curtain Call...

0 Comments »

Till now, my university life officially goes 2 the end. It is the past tense n Im'ma call it extraordinary memory which is sooooooo unforgettable n precious 2 me. If Im'ma write what exactly I'd been through on campus, I highly doubt that I'll finish this journal by tomorrow. As a whole, I reaaaaaaaally had been through A LOT n this campus means A LOT 2 me cuz It changes me, no... maybe I can say that I've been transformed on this campus. Well, that would be a long long story 2 tell. LOL. :-P

At the beginning, I do wanna write something about my the campus life I've been through but umm... I kinda hesitated cuz it's just my precious n extraordinary experience. I should keep it on the bottom of my heart, but that doesn't mean that Im not willing 2 share with u guys out here, just like what Andy said in the "Shawshank Redemption" "There are places that aren't made out of stone. There is something inside that they can't get to... that they can't touch... It's yours." I mean, this is the place in my heart n its owner's name is Vidron Hsu.

Old saying as it is. "Life still continues, no matter what n who u r." C'mon! lil-V.
17:00

0 Responses to "the Curtain Call..."

发表评论