Subscribe to our RSS Feeds

Plan...

0 Comments »

Life in reality without a plan equals ship on sea without a navigator. It'll be so easy 2 get lost n hard 2 be back 2 where u were originally.

Recently, I've been thinking a lot about MY FUTURE PLAN. I don't want that kinda thing happen 2 me cuz Im a positive, active, aggressive, ambitious man, if I wanna survive from this cruel society u named, I gotta always have plans which r 2 arrange everything thoughtfully, try 2 avoid some thorny problems, execute them step by step etc. just like I always do.

I'll graduate from university in 8 months, there'll be an internship course college demands us 2 do, which will last about 6 months. Im pondering what I should do in this period?

1, Have a review on my major courses which I think is one of my priorities cuz probably, no, definitely in an interview, the interviewer will ask me some questions about my specialized knowledge n skills. If I can't answer most of them or my answers r not so satisfying, I just get a FAT chance to get the job that I want. So this is serious, I ain't take it for granted. I'll work on it absolutely.

2, Learn a second foreign language. Here is a point, which language should I choose 2 learn? I thought about Japanese, German, French, Korean etc. I finally decided 2 learn Japanese cuz u know, the movies, games, appliances that we r seeing, playing or using now r made in Japan to some extent. I just would like 2 learn it cuz of my interest not something about exams, better chance 2 get a job or some other things.

3, Exert myself in doing my internship n trying everything that I could to experience as much as I can. This is 100% imperative and crucial. I've been 2 some job hunting markets where I found that it's harder for one without relevant experience 2 get a superior job than a person who has related experience. Language advantage is one half of the job hunting sky even if I've already had it in me, experience is like the other half which I can't miss cuz if I miss this half, there'll be a scary hell above my head instead of a beautiful sunny sky.

4, ... 5, ... 6, ... To Be Continued...
10:35

0 Responses to "Plan..."

发表评论