Subscribe to our RSS Feeds

Doing 9 to 5...

0 Comments »

925,925,925... If u read these kinda numbers individually, it doesn't mean anything. But related 2 working stuff, this is totally a rule, regulation, restriction or sth. Well, u guys know quite well about it, right? It's 9 o'clock A.M. to 5 o'clock P.M. specifically in working area.


Yes, it indeed is a brand-new life for me n Im pretty sure that I could make it perfectly. But here is a collision that I can't balance my working time n spare time well cuz u know, it's a huge drop which compares ur spare time back 2 collage life with those in 925 life. At the beginning, I can't accustom 2 it n I felt like my world is crashing down n I was pretty exhausted. When I arrived home, I couldn't help falling down onto my bed n went asleep ASAP. I ain't got sufficient time 2 do whatever I like 2, just leaving me a small handful of time 2 SLEEP! Man! it's really a HUGE drop!

But actually, I've been through that kinda unbearable period that Im not able 2 do sth I like 2. Still, Im doing 925 but what the difference is that I gradually accustom 2 it n I could arrange my time properly. Thing r getting better, I ain't felt that exhausted no more, instead of that, Im energetic 2 face whatever comes in front of me. That's exactly what I wanna see. I've eventually been through that transitional awful time. Bingo!
20:03

0 Responses to "Doing 9 to 5..."

发表评论