Subscribe to our RSS Feeds

Im pondering...

0 Comments »
Actually, I think this place is the one that I could write down exactly what I thought on my mind. But there is a kinda like collision between Chinese n English, Formal words n abbreviations. Im kinda confused here.

Yeah, Im absolutly 100 percent original Chinese n I ain't been 2 any foreign countries b4, so that means I SHOULD write in Chinese. But U know what? There's always a moment when I think that I could express my views or thoughts or some other things in a better way. That's English. Is that Kinda weird? Cuz Im Chinese n without a doubt I gotta speak Mandarin. I dunno, I reaaaally don't know what 2 choose. So just stuck in here n leaving all trivialities behind cuz this is my zone! I could do whatever I like 2. Yeah. It's better 4 me 2 do that. I choose what I like.

All right. Personally speaking, abbreviations r cool. But In a formal letter, I can't write like this. So here is the collision. Which way should I choose? Im pondering.
16:59

0 Responses to "Im pondering..."

发表评论