Subscribe to our RSS Feeds

The Dandelion's Growing-up Ceremony...

0 Comments »
Preface: Like a dandelion, my growing-up ceremony has come beside me. Time for me 2 fly n find out where in the world I belong.

In a new apartment is already a grown-up me. This is a sign, a milestone of the growing-up ceremony which represents that Im gonna start a brand-new life from the scratch. Life consists of thorn n honey from which u'll never know u r gonna get. But as for me, I'll say that Im NOT afraid of any unknown upcoming stuff cuz I do believe that I have it in me n as long as I have this faith, I can finally make it. I'll get more honey than thorn, totally.

PS: My whole family's got situation from 2008 on, I love my parents, I love my family. I'll get through all things with them together. Mom&Dad, just take good care of urselves especially ur health, there is nothing more important than this. The last word Im gonna say here is BELIEVE. Everything is gonna be all right.
20:01

0 Responses to "The Dandelion's Growing-up Ceremony..."

发表评论