Subscribe to our RSS Feeds

Busy Running...

0 Comments »

At the beginning, I gotta say that I love this kinda feeling that always keeps me on the run, emptiness seems like shadow dark under the sunlight. Here, I ain't got that many 2 say though it's my first working day. It's kinda mixed emotion. One is that life ain't that easy as we thought n the other one is that the sense of accomplishment is exactly what I want n long for. And I've been tryna do everything better when I do my job.


This is me, kinda like perfectionist but I know things ain't that easy as I thought them 2 be, there is a long way 2 go. Keep doing, Man! Every Empire Building starts from the foundation, just tryna make my foundation the most solid one ever in the world. :-D
21:33

0 Responses to "Busy Running..."

发表评论