Subscribe to our RSS Feeds

Memory Fragments...

0 Comments »

Accidentally, I've got a QQ group message from that "long-time ago" elementary school group. Honestly, I ain't recognize most of them but uh... I don't know... It's just... I don't know how 2 express that kinda feeling outta my inner "Notion Spreader".

Memories' fading away its original temperature, leaving all things behind but fragments which I feel hard 2 pick up, while walking alone along the memory river. Emotion's been smashed 2 pieces by a backward glance of those broken segments of my heart , so-called strong outward appearance covered by bitter sentimentality still holds on 2 the end.


Sentimentality continues, life also moves on. With Time passing by, fragments've gone away.
20:54

0 Responses to "Memory Fragments..."

发表评论