Subscribe to our RSS Feeds

I Gotta Keep It Up...

0 Comments »

I almost lose my initiative 2 log on n keep my "mini harbor" updated cuz I feel sorta tired n the supply of electricity had been cut off. Reasonably, it's the right time for me 2 go 2 bed n have a nice sleep but the moment when I realize that my "mini harbor" ain't been updated, decisively, I open up my laptop n log on Blogger n start 2 write today's journal, umm... , diary, 2 be more exact.


Sometimes, maybe just a lil bit persistence, just hold on one more time, one more second, minute, hour, day, year... Things won't be like what it'd be. So, every time u come across this kinda situation, call ur persistence up n he's definitely help u outta there n get exactly what u want.
22:45

0 Responses to "I Gotta Keep It Up..."

发表评论