Subscribe to our RSS Feeds

Idealist...

0 Comments »

Im uh sorta depressed. I dunno. Just wanna say that we this generation r kinda like Idealists. The real world we r gonna face 2 is sooooooooooo cruel, hard, merciless or sth. We always have nasty issues to think or care about cuz u r not officially on ur own. Bitter laughter is hanging around my mouth, Im like totally petrified. I can't do a single thing 2 smile. I just can't do that. Im under a kinda like biggest pressure of cruel life which makes me feel outta breath. I hate that, I hate that from the bottom of my heart.

I gotta struggle, just like what I'd written in my former journal, Im a life struggler. If I don't do that, Im gonna be washed outta the living stream forever, which I really don't wanna see.

"It's the survival of the fittest" I ain't compromise. Im'ma keep struggling 2 the end. I believe that I could finally make it. Just remember that life can't be easy for everyone.

I MUST STRUGGLE N DON'T BE AN IDEALIST, THERE IS ALWAYS REALITY, NOT IDEALISM.
20:34

0 Responses to "Idealist..."

发表评论