Subscribe to our RSS Feeds

Sleepology...

0 Comments »

Well, JJ Lim's recently released his new album-"Sixology" which I think is cool enough. RnB, semi-hip hop n some other styles r really nice 2 me, especially a song named "I still miss her" which is soooooooooo awesome that I can't help listening all the time.

Words get around, Sleepology is definitely what I create for my kinda "phenomenon" that sleep, after I drink some milk, is like an anaesthetic hammer knocking on my head n making it feels like a lullaby resounding in my brain, "It's time 2 sleep, it's time 2 sleep", my eyelids get heavier n heavier. It totally beats me down in the end. And that's exactly what Im facing now! Cuz after I paste this journal, Im'ma roll into my bed n dream about Mr. Zhou whom all Chinese folks r familiar with.

PS: No Nightmare! Just Sweet Dreams! Hope Ya'll out there could have a nice sleep!

22:29

0 Responses to "Sleepology..."

发表评论