Subscribe to our RSS Feeds

Silently Alone?...

0 Comments »

Right now, Im feeling depressed, Im currently like at the bottom of my emotion. I dunno, just things ain't that kinda beautiful n positive as I imagined. There r always some suckers around me, and every time I see them, I just can't help thinking that those motherfuckers really suck! That absolutely makes me down, cuz I can't stand living with them, having them wandering in my life, my supposed 2 be sweet n tranquil life.


Honestly, I love Dalian-the city, BUT I REALLY FUCKING HATE SOME DALIAN MOTHERFUCKERS. It just makes me wonder that who the fuck do they think they r! I dunno, Im like so fucking pissed off. I mean, not only do they take things 4 granted, but they look down upon non-local people. Okay, let me put it this way, U just CANNOT understand what a life-struggler's life like in a remote, unfamiliar city, how come u consider a non-local person as nothing? How come u could be like a high-profile piece of shit? U r NOT us, U don't fucking know a damn thing about us AT ALL! SO SHUT UR MOTHERFUCKING MOUTH UP AND STOP JUDGING US, CUZ U DON'T KNOW WHAT THE FUCK WE'VE BEEN THROUGH.


So, when it comes to this moment, I just need someone 2 accompany 2, 2 be with me n talking 2 me like she cares about me, she cares my feeling, my emotion, everything. Im not like silently alone at this moment, I need 2 be cared about, I just need somebody intimate, bosom, mild, tender... 2 be here with me. BUT Im just going nowhere fast, I think it's just the high time that I really need someone, someone has always been there 4 me. That won't be my parents cuz I love them, I can't say a bad thing happened 2 me through cell phone cuz they r not able 2 help me out either, not mentioning that will bring them anxiety n troubles. I won't tell them these fucked-up stuff.


Silently Alone? Sometimes I don't think so... I AM STILL HUMAN-BEING, I NEED LOVE & CARING. THIS MAYBE NOTHING 2 U LOCAL PEOPLE, BUT IT MEANS A LOT 2 A LIFE STRUGGLER TRYING 2 LIVE IN THIS CITY.
16:41

0 Responses to "Silently Alone?..."

发表评论