Subscribe to our RSS Feeds

Craziness moment

0 Comments »
Still, depressed, ain't no reason, even answer to this. Maybe, this really ain't my thing and I just wanna get out, get away from this meaningless life. I should go somewhere else, somewhere new to live a new life for me. Don' t u think? If there is a "U" out there.

My mind has been going through a chaos, just got trapped, and my body's got frozen, I can't move, so many things, burdens, stuff like that... Honestly, I am very unhappy right now, feeling like I am lost my way, this ain't good. But I think it's just matter of time that I'll leave here where I don't think I belong. Or maybe, I should change myself a little bit, it' s hard though, gotta give it a shot! Maybe I'll try this in a different environment, i can't do this here, in this place...

fowqjefoqwj fojsd ofj12oj 09j kj df... what the hell was that? I went crazy for a while... Oh, Gosh! Someone, I just need someone.
21:10

0 Responses to "Craziness moment"

发表评论