Subscribe to our RSS Feeds

Occasional Sentimentality...

0 Comments »

As I open up my blogger, words like breeze is blowing through my face. With days passing by, life still continues just like a flaming comet shot across the universe. Plan in goals, schedule in routines, memories r full of odds n ends. Disgusting, Resisting, Compromising, Manipulated.


I dislike, I hate, I curse the dissatisfaction n chaos in life. Noise, Quarrel, Suspicion, Things n things drove me crazy. Decorated teeth can't give a best smile 2 the world, what's in it is just a powerless sigh.


Im actually not happy, maybe lacking of cruel experience in reality. Andersen's fairy tale appears in dreams that bring heart break n pain after catching them in vain.


But after an occasional sentimentality, there is only a continuous struggling road remaining. Putting away those breaking pieces of mind, packing up my travelling package.


Hit the road, AGAIN.


Gotta believe that I...CAN!!
17:33

0 Responses to "Occasional Sentimentality..."

发表评论