Subscribe to our RSS Feeds

Complex Emotion...

0 Comments »

There is sth I want so bad but I gotta tell myself to control my eagerness in order to relieve the pain after I fall off the anticipation stage. I dunno. Maybe I should take it easy just like what I always say to some other guys but I just can't do it. It's like there is a lil monster out there in my heart, and I can't help catching him cuz if I don't do that, my interior landscape will be all eaten up by him. Also maybe I should low down my anticipation a lil bit cuz if sth really belong to me, it never run away, but if not, I just can't see it even it's exactly near 2 me.


Life's full of unexposed secrets that await u to open up. Maybe the one u want is just lying in the next secret box that u r gonna open up. Keep tying! Don't lose ur heart. Man! U'll eventually make it.
19:21

0 Responses to "Complex Emotion..."

发表评论